Sunday, December 04, 2016

The hangover

I woke up this morning looking at my phone and saw a very important unread email. So I figured I need to get up and get myself composed and read it religiously. Oh yes, I switched on my laptop on my bed with a sudden rush of headache (yelling out for caffeine and a gentle reminder to myself a I do not have a helper) and I read what my lawyer wrote, It is a Sunday, she does not have to this.I pictured her out like an angel this morning, god sent. Of course I do pay for her services but she was reaching out beyond and the email was so comforting that I felt, whatever happens, we all did try. For a moment I still believe that there are kind people reaching out to you. I have my faith in place.

So I shall get out of bed have my cup of black coffee (no sugar, although I do compromise to latte when I have to share my coffee with my friends & this reads the world do not revolves around you, try fit in plus one cup of latte won't kill you)

So the hangover feeling of this "access" moments is mind draining, especially when adults starts behaving like children. For now I can only hope & pray. The holiday is calling out for Rain & me and it will only happen if differences are set aside. 

It is a not about you & me. There are other people living in this planet called Earth and it is not any human being, he is your Son.