Saturday, December 03, 2016

Hey I am Alice.


Oh well its been awhile that I found this dusty domain of mine. Ever since the existence of Facebook, Instagram and other social media, I am guilty for posting selfies instead of doing what I love to do. I love to whine and keep an online diary. I came to realise people only want to tell the world they are living such a happy life. Sadly I was one of them. So I decided to come back in a different perspective. I want to keep this diary back so that my son Rain will one day read through his mummy's journal.

I did not stop writing (ignore grammars and spelling errors) I just want to pen down what I honestly feel. No, I am not into politics or neither am I a celebrity. I will share not just happiness but pain too. Who cares if no one reads. Blogging has been therapeutic for me. Always have been. I have been through the hardest time of my last 4 years, however I came back stronger today. I definitely share more. 

So Let's start again "hey hi I am Alice I am still the delusional person who is the imaginary astronaut" oh gosh writing is great. (imaginary readers are you still there) 


Dear blog I am back. 


No comments: