Saturday, September 10, 2011

The one full of shit!

When a friend treats you like diapers! To be discarded after use.

When they are able to walk to the loo themselves they have forgotten who were the ones that help them changed their diapers.

Now they know where the toilets are, they probably flush their bowl full of shit down the sewage without any further assistance.

So moral of my story, some friends or you are simply full of shit, I take it as though I have flushed "both" of you down.

I takes two to tango, and I was amazed by your moves.

The shit is gone but you sure do stinks! You left that stinky aura of yours which no amount of cologne will be able to deodorise the air! You polluted the air for goodness sake.

Your sarcasm stinks big time, he is just a child. People may have say hurtful things but you choose the most wicked example to prove your innocence.

You said there was no intention or whatsoever and put the blame on others for starting the ball rolling.

You add on to the sentence with perfect understanding to whom it may concern with the touch of innocence as though it's really that difficult reading in between the lines.

We get your drift. We can hear you loud & clear. You know deep down in your heart where you are getting at. You totally ignored the fact the cute little boy is innocent.

I for that matter can read and understand English or Malay perfectly. For the record, I deleted your text without even reading it.

Read my lips I don't need your reply. To me you have vanished into thin air.


- "the imaginary astronaut wants to fly to the moon"™

No comments: