Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mad Tv - Ms. Swan On The Airplane




This is very entertaining, Miss Swan you never fail to make me laugh each time I watch your video.

These days I watch a series of funny stuffs on YouTube, I realised many bloggers have stop blogging or maybe they update quarterly.

What happened? I used to love, reading updates and you can be sure most blogs are updated daily.

Oh well I do not update my blog daily myself, but dear readers I love having you here!! I will feed you guys with more updates so full of myself more & more each day!

To some familiar bloggers out there, I do bloghopped to your site please make an attempt to update cos I so wanna kepo about all of you!

It's hard finding a daily read these days :) & the link on the right is not updated, will find time to do so.

I would love to update my links with blogs that are updated more frequently.

Right now I do not have a list, if you have some good reads to reccomend do let me know.

So, let me share with you a silly video hokay!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

Ni Ms Swan lepak sey! I like it! Thanks to you.. I've been follow up.