Saturday, May 27, 2006

NightStop In JAkarta..


Just a little introduction to Giolyn, on how Jakarta is..



My "dugem" protocols all seems to be away for the weekend..hmm


"Kalau aku ngak bisa jemput, supir aku bisa, bilang saja mahu kemana.. semuanya akan ku aturkan"



So I thought of going to Pisa Cafe in Jakarta, for a good makan & live band entertainment..I just need to say, where I feel like going.. Thanks to my friend.. *winkz*

The bands playing at Pisa Cafe..



Dessert..hmm yummy, Ladies, we just get all the privileges & attention don't we?? Well I told you I am an attention seeker..*winkz* But I do seek for a different kind of attention.. No cam-whoring for me??..haha. I've got nothing to prove, some do.. always feeling insecure I guess..

Oh! filled yummy food?? And Oh yes, we even picked the finest selection of wines to go with..

We had fun.. finally we get to be out of Singapore over the weekend..

What about you??


No comments: